– Yes! Traveling is something I’ve always loved. There is no additional fee added for travel, unless outside of the USA. I have a bucket list of doing a wedding in EVERY state. Hopefully you can help me reach my goal in the next year or two!
– I accept bookings for weddings as far out as you want to book your photographer/videographer. It’s never too soon. However I do recommend booking at least a year before your wedding to guarantee your date. Do not feel discouraged if Photography was a last minute booking, we may still be able to accommodate your date.
– Reach out via the contact section on this page, then we can chat about your and your big day. After chatting and verifying your date is available, you can head over to the Save The Date Form, submit it and your deposit to hold your date. You will then receive a contract from me and we are officially booked. (Check with us for deposit specials 50%, 100% incentives)
– To save your date, a 20% deposit is due at booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days from the date of your wedding. Payments can be made at your convenience throughout the time from your deposit to your final payment. Invoices can be sent on request. If you book and your wedding is less than 30 days away, your full balance is due at booking. We usually offer incentives and discounts for paying in full at booking and additional discounts and specials, inquire.
– For weddings and elopments, you can expect to have your photos and videos back within 2-4 weeks. For Engagement and other sessions usually within 1 weeks time.
– I do not have a set number of photos per hour. I take photos as I need. Usually I feel like I “overtake” photos. I have never had a client feel like they did not get enough photos or footage in videos! You will receive all of your images. Past weddings have received usually over 400 photos clear up to 2000. Truly depends on hours and cooperation with sticking to timeline and events!
– In the event of a freak emergency or unavoidable instance where I cannot attend, I would send a competent replacement on my behalf. What happens in that case is, they will shoot the wedding, send me everything and you will continue to go through me for your package and images. Usually I don’t have this issue, but never know when an emergency strikes. You would be notified as soon as possible as well.
– There is no end time to your online gallery. If you request download via Dropbox or google drive, this will be available for approximately 2-4 weeks, so please download when you receive your email to insure you have access. You can request a USB drive with your products at an additional fee.
– My shooting style is more of a true to color style. I don’t tend to go too dark with editing or too light unless it’s requested. I personally LOVE how my photos turn out unedited. Usually I tend to focus more on lighting, color and blemishes a bride may want fixed rather than anything else. If there’s an outlet behind the couple dancing, I may edit that out. Whatever makes the photo picture perfect is what it takes! I do like to include a few editing options as well, black and white, and maybe a glam or soft filter on some photos I think look amazing. You will always have options, never just ONE photo, I mean unless that photo is absolutely flawless as is or nothing really can or needs to be done to it!
– I do light retouching and natural edits. Carefully spending time on each photo to ensure the best quality.
– We can meet in person or via Zoom. That is up to you.
– I am based out of PA. HOWEVER, I have a bucket list of traveling to every state and different countries to photograph or video a wedding. Let’s make that happen, sooner than later.
– I usually tend to find places where I am out of the way and unnoticeable! Usually I feel like I’m not even noticed until it comes to the up close and personal or posed shots! I’m very laid back and capture your day without being a nuisance.